Below is a list
of symptoms associated with Keratoconus
and irregular astigmatism.
2. Frequent changes in eye glass prescription.
3. Blurred vision that cannot be corrected with glasses.
4. Increased light sensitivity.
5. Difficultly driving at night and general night vision problems
such as Halo's, Ghosting and Flares
6. Eye strain, squinting, headaches and general eye pain.
7. Eye irritation, dry eyes, excessive eye rubbing, and allergies. http://samedayessay.org/
person may not suffer with all or any of the above symptoms. This
list is of the most common symptoms; not all possible symptoms.
Some of the above symptoms are associated with different stages
of the disease. Keratoconus can at times be difficult to diagnose
and all of the above symptoms could be associated with other eye
problems. Only a medical doctor can diagnose Keratoconus. Always
consult your medical doctor to confirm a diagnosis of Keratoconus.